- Makongo Hills reserves the right to amend any advertised rates without any prior consent or notice.
- All published rates are quoted per adult or child per night inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) in South African Rands
- In order to confirm a booking, we require a 50% deposit within 10 days of a reservation confirmation. Balance of payment to be made before or during stay.
- All reservation requests, amendments and cancellations must be made in writing to Makongo Hills by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Zebra Room: includes a deluxe King size bed, en-suite bathroom and private deck overlooking the Amaqongqo hills.
Giraffe Room: has a deluxe King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private deck, and also overlooks the Amaqongqo hills. This room is also accessible from inside the lodge.
Nyala Room: has 2 double beds with private bathroom next door. If needed, Nyala forms part of a family room with the Giraffe room, via a short passage.
Sundowners Rondavel: has a deluxe King size bed, en-suite bathroom, and is aptly named as is in the perfect position to experience sublime sunsets.
Eagles Nest Rondavel: has a deluxe King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private deck, and is situated in a private area of the garden.
Payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- EFT; Yoco Machine present at lodge; Cash
Please email the deposit slip with the name as reference to email@example.com
- 30 – 22 days before date of arrival, full refund
- 21 – 15 days before arrival, 50% cancellation fee
- 14 – 8 days before arrival, 75% cancellation fee
- 7 – 0 days before arrival, 100% cancellation fee
All cancellations must be done in writing and emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings that will not be accepted:
- Same-day bookings
- 1 night – 1 person bookings
Check in time: 14h00 – 17h30 and Check out time: 10h00 please
No vehicle to enter the property later than 17:30 PM. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they are on time.
If need be, alternative arrangements can be made with reserve manager – Dave Powell, +27 71 892 4068
- You need to please bring your own soft drinks and alcohol
- To drive to the lodge, you require a vehicle with relatively high clearance; 4×4 not necessary unless during rainy season (traditionally October to March)
- All reserves you drive through are Big 5 reserves, be cautious and do not get out of the vehicle